1.    #1  
    Following suite with the Killer Apps thread I thought we could get a bit more specific here. Post your killer productivity tools here and why. Anything that helps you get your jobs done....excluding general utilities that make Treo600 use easier but, you can include those as well if you would like. Basically lets narrow down apps that help us use our Treo's to their fullest extent as organizational devices. Later we can add a poll when we have narrowed a few of the best of best. I'll start off with some of the apps I use.

DateBk5 - keeps track of my apppointments and todo's and alarms for all.
    Directory Assistant - you should get this if you dont already have it. Look up any number or address in an instant
    Bonsai - this is a great way to make organized lists
    Life Balance - I occasionally use this on my pc or treo to make todo's

I guess I don't have that many, which is why I am making this post. Lets here your favorites so that we can all find out which as the best.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Bobs alarm, when I send an employee on break I use this app. When I get busy I just cannot watch the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach
    Bobs alarm, when I send an employee on break I use this app. When I get busy I just cannot watch the time.
    Ahhh the good old days of managing a fast food place having to micro manage and tell employees to come back at a certain time (because they couldn't figure it out). Glad those days are over. ;-)
    are there any good apps that involve tape?
    ohio state SUCKS!! & michigan state will never measure up!
    p.s. lakers SUCK too!! GO PISTONS!!
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    The applications which I found here are quite interesting. I would use all of them. Thank you so much!