1.    #1  
    As a tablet pc user, I find that onenote is one of the applications I use most. Anyone know of a program that will export treo handwrittern notes to this program?
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    92 Posts
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    i use onenote, never thought of transferring data between my treo and onenote. Great idea!

Maybe you could e-mail Mobility Electronics, makers of QuickOffice. They could potentially add OneNote to their next release!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgarza
    As a tablet pc user, I find that onenote is one of the applications I use most. Anyone know of a program that will export treo handwrittern notes to this program?
    I also use Onenote heavily and have been looking for an application which would allow for sync between the "onenote" and the treo. I know there are open API's in the onenote software for other types of integration. Just need to find a developer who can make it profitable.
  4.    #4  
    I would settle for sync with ms journal
  5.    #5  
    this is an old thread, but anyone know anything new on this topic?
    MS is building one for Windows Mobile.

http://blogs.msdn.com/chris_pratley/
    I also use both OneNote and MS Journal. Do you think that handwritten notes would really scale down very well?

LG VX9800
    Motorola HS-850
    Linksys USBBT100
    Mobile Crossing BT GPS

(R.I.P.)
    VZW Treo 650
    Treo Side Case
    Well, I don't know why they wouldn't -- even 6pt fonts look ok to me on the 650, so I guess a lot depends on what the script looks like. I'm not a beta person (unfortunately) so I can't tell you anything but conjecture...