View Poll Results: What treo are you on?

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll

73 51.77%

27 19.15%

17 12.06%

9 6.38%

8 5.67%

3 2.13%

2 1.42%

1 0.71%

1 0.71%
  • 9+

0 0%
  1.    #1  
    How many times did u need to exchange your treo, personally this is the third one for me.
    DealScanner - <- best deal site on the web
    DealScanner
    Your poll's subject and body are asking two different questions.

In the poll you ask what Treo people are on, but in the body you ask how many times have we exchanged our Treo. After reading the subject, I was looking for a "zero" option (since I've NEVER had to exchange my Treo).

Just a thought for clarity next time.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    and it says did as if we all have the treo ace or that this one might not go wrong i wish any way i am on my 4th
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  4.    #4  
    Damn for somereason I thought peopel where exchanging them more
    DealScanner
    Agree with Insp_Gadget about zero as one of choices. Had mine since TMo rolled out theirs.
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by foe
    Damn for somereason I thought peopel where exchanging them more
    Folks who don't have problems don't complain and don't write messages saying that they have nothing to complain about, unless someone asks.

Still on my first Treo here, since February.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget
    Your poll's subject and body are asking two different questions.

In the poll you ask what Treo people are on, but in the body you ask how many times have we exchanged our Treo. After reading the subject, I was looking for a "zero" option (since I've NEVER had to exchange my Treo).

Just a thought for clarity next time.
    The question is "What treo are you on". If you have never replaced your treo and want to respond answer "1". That means that you are on your first treo and have not replaced it. I thought it was clear when I read it, but hopefully that helps your confusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    The question is "What treo are you on". If you have never replaced your treo and want to respond answer "1". That means that you are on your first treo and have not replaced it. I thought it was clear when I read it, but hopefully that helps your confusion.
    The thread topic was different than the poll question. I believe that we are saying the same thing as Insp_Gadget.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    The thread topic was different than the poll question. I believe that we are saying the same thing as Insp_Gadget.
    Actually...no we are not.

The poll question was another way of asking the same thing. If I want to know how many times you have exchanged your treo I might ask "what number treo are you on?"

"One" is given as an option for those that have not had to replace their treo. Once again, seems crystal clear to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Actually...no we are not.

The poll question was another way of asking the same thing. If I want to know how many times you have exchanged your treo I might ask "what number treo are you on?"

"One" is given as an option for those that have not had to replace their treo. Once again, seems crystal clear to me.

It fooled me too for a second there.

...but then again Im just a toolbox

...with a Masters and enough certifiactions to float a battleship with.
    Whoa!

Who's the dude on Treo 7?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Meinken
    Folks who don't have problems don't complain and don't write messages saying that they have nothing to complain about, unless someone asks.

Still on my first Treo here, since February.
    That's true, but it's possible that some peeps who've replaced their treo over 3 times aren't posting either -'cause they gave up on the device and no longer frequent treocentral.com

As for me I'm still on my original.
    Going in to exchange tonight...this will be #3 for me.
    Man, who is on #9 ?!?

Im on #3 myself.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    Still on my first ! Also had an accidental submerge in cup of Coke with no problems
    Math 6:33 But seek first His righteousness,and all these things will be given to you as well.
    I'm on #2. But how does this compare to non-Treo 600 models? Better or worse? Who has stats?
    Note that this poll, regardless how it is worded, is as flawed as the last one that asked essentially the same thing:

-- http://discussion.treocentral.com/po...lts&pollid=598

Once you have answered the poll you cannot change your answer.

And it is guaranteed that at least a few of those who answered will have a subsequent failure.

That is, the ACTUAL results will be worse than the poll suggests.

(no one ever would answer the next time that they have had fewer TREOs - they would always answer the same or more)
  18.    #18  
    which is why this post is still relative since its new
    DealScanner
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    Note that this poll, regardless how it is worded, is as flawed as the last one that asked essentially the same thing:

-- http://discussion.treocentral.com/po...lts&pollid=598

Once you have answered the poll you cannot change your answer.
    It's uncanny how similar the results of this poll is compared to the older one. This suggests that the potentially confounding issue that you raise is insignificant, since these subsequent malfunctions would have had much more effect on the older poll than on this relatively new one. It does sound like a valid complaint though, even if it turned out to be just a red herring.
  20.    #20  
    But this post of only a week old so the results are pretty accurate I would say
    DealScanner