1.    #1  
    I have heard that you have not because you ask not....So I'm asking:

I am in great desire for a Treo 600. I want to stay with TMo because they have the best data plan. They are not selling them. I am not prepared to pay $500-600 for an unlocked/unbranded unit.

What can I do?
    I have free kittens, would that help? Sorry, I need to unload these kittens and just thought I'd ask.

Seriously tho, does this work? If so, I'm headed over to a forum dealing in sub-notebooks ...and small business grants, and personal grants, and ...I guess it never hurts to ask
  3.    #3  
    Do the kittens come with an mp3 player? Better yet, throw-in a T6 and a month's supply of kitty litter and I think you got a deal.
  4. t4l
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Keep dreaming ...
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    I have heard that you have not because you ask not....So I'm asking:

I am in great desire for a Treo 600. I want to stay with TMo because they have the best data plan. They are not selling them. I am not prepared to pay $500-600 for an unlocked/unbranded unit.

What can I do?
    Grand larceny? Breaking and entering?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by tdhood
    Grand larceny? Breaking and entering?
    To facilitate implementation of your suggestion, could you provide me with your home address and the times when no one will be there?

Please leave the T6 in plain view to avoid a rummage through other valuables and unmentionables.
    I am actually thinking of going back to a nokia phone, post your address and ill send you mine here.
    DealScanner - <- best deal site on the web
    DealScanner
    yeh right
    DealScanner - <- best deal site on the web
    DealScanner
    Ebay check on there you probably can score a used one for 300 or so.
    I will trade you something for it. I suggest you be my man/woman servent for 1 month and I will give you my t-mobile Treo 600.

V
    lmao but i will give you a better deal you give me your and car and you can have my treo
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    The kittens come with a ferile disposition and fleas (I think) at no additional charge. The beauty of this deal is you won't need kitty litter as I can't imagine you'd be able to catch and train them. They're free range kittens if ya know what I mean.

Back to the topic at hand I can't imagine why someone here wouldn't want to give you their Treo and just call it a loss. Some have complained so fiercely that their Treo is a piece of junk that I couldn't imagine them selling it to someone, and they've expressed notions similiar to throwing it against a wall so...why not ask?

I remember a kid once posted an advertisement in the local newspaper asking people for donations so that he could go to college. It was so interesting to some that they donated to the tune of $40,000 I think, may have been more.

If someone should give their treo to you we'll all post back here saying, "I would've given 'em $20 for it" or, "wish i'd thought of that."

I don't blame you for asking, I just want you to take these kittens off my hands should you get it.
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    Mine cost me $150.00

Of course, I work for a Cingular agent. The phone has a cost of $525.00, I signed up for the $59.99 voice plan and $39.99 data plan so my company got paid a $325 comission which they kicked back to me. This brought it down to $200.00. Cingular has a $50.00 rebate for any customer switching from another carrier. I sent that in with a copy of my Nextel bill and got my $50.00 back. So in total, it cost me $150.00
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWu
    Mine cost me $150.00

Of course, I work for a Cingular agent. The phone has a cost of $525.00, I signed up for the $59.99 voice plan and $39.99 data plan so my company got paid a $325 comission which they kicked back to me. This brought it down to $200.00. Cingular has a $50.00 rebate for any customer switching from another carrier. I sent that in with a copy of my Nextel bill and got my $50.00 back. So in total, it cost me $150.00

Is the $39.99 data cost for unlimited use? If so, is it still available

If I can add the $50 carrier switch to the existing Amazon.com rebate, we may have a viable option.