1.    #1  
    EVERYTIME I log on to the interenet and begin to type a URL address, Google search text, an address into MapQuest or whatever, my Treo 600 resets. I have a little luck sometimes if I type it into the memo pad then copy and paste it on the web site but that only works sometimes.

Does anyone have a work around to this HIGHLY ANNOYING problem?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  3.    #3  
    That did not fix the problem.

I have the TextPlus app running. When I get to the second letter, the TextPlus app pops up and then the next letter sometimes crashes the system yet sometimes it crashes after 6 or 8 letters. I have tried to turn the TextPlus app off for the web app but it still comes up.

Could this be contributing to the problem?
    Try deleting the web cookies file and see if that helps.

http://205.141.210.158/SRVS/CGI-BIN/...tem,CASE=29725
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  5.    #5  
    No change. I reset to make sure the deletion took effect, then opened the phone app, left on the nav to get to web, stopped the auto open of the Treo list of sites, went to the www screen then started to type in "google". I got only the "go" typed in when it reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by rucksdashel
    That did not fix the problem.

I have the TextPlus app running. When I get to the second letter, the TextPlus app pops up and then the next letter sometimes crashes the system yet sometimes it crashes after 6 or 8 letters. I have tried to turn the TextPlus app off for the web app but it still comes up.

Could this be contributing to the problem?
    What happens when you delete or disable TextPlus entirely?
  7.    #7  
    Let me run it that way for a while, now that I have figured out how to turn TextPlus off in the Web app, it seems to be working OK. That may have fixed it. If not, I'll do a reply post again. Thanks.