1.    #1  
    Have any suggestions for the least painful way of going about this? Need to replace my Ky6035....

Thanks!
    Chris
    We got them in stock, but they are not up on the website as of yet. Call us directly at 800 557 6819.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus
    We got them in stock
    Then the new article mentioning shipping delays of 4-6 weeks is incorrect.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    That is shipping delays from PalmOne only, not shipping delays in general (obviously - if TreoCentral has TREO 600s in stock then the "shipping delays" are pretty much by definition zero, right?) The front page article is incorrect.

======

Editted belatedly to note that the front page article has been changed so ... nevermind!
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    That is shipping delays from PalmOne only, not shipping delays in general (obviously - if TreoCentral has TREO 600s in stock then the "shipping delays" are pretty much by definition zero, right?) The front page article is incorrect.

======

Editted belatedly to note that the front page article has been changed so ... nevermind!
    A SeldomVisitor with over 1000 post!

~Giggle~
    And your STOOOPID point is?...

Oh.

Wait!

I know!

Pretty soon yer gonna post that I should have chosen the ID FrequentVisitor!

Yuk yuk yuk.

[somehow this doesn't change the location to get a cameraless TREO however...]
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    I think someone needs to spend less time posting and more time with the sense of humor Try it out sometime...works pretty well.