1.    #1  
    Just started testing a new Today program that I like for it's zen-like appeal. Just wondering what other people think of it.

Download here and find more information here.

2. sam
    I testet facer beta and I' m very happy with it. it's easy to handle, nice sreen and works absolutly stabil.
    I've been using it for about a month and really like it. A Treo 600 specific version is being developed that will have improved support for the 5-way.

Shimon of TAKEphONE fame is also working on a product called 2Day. It should be entering a public beta in the near future. It should be worth looking at as Shimon does good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam
    I testet facer beta and I' m very happy with it. it's easy to handle, nice sreen and works absolutly stabil.
    Only thing I don't like about it is you lose use of the five-button for rapid launch of contacts, web, camera, etc.
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Also I believe it does not support launching apps from the card like zlauncher and launcherX do!
    does the weather plug-in update wirelessly or does it only work on hot sync?
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Only works hotsync, and even then isn't automatic, you have to manually update on PC before hotsyncing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    As I have asked on mytreo.net: Why should I bother getting Facer if I already have Launcher X (or ZLauncher for that matter)?
    The only thing facer adds is a basic today screen...needs more plugins for other apps, like sms and snapper. Also needs better 5-way support. Developer claims this is coming but it's taking a while. Xlauncher remains on my treo.

-Joe
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    The new mega launcher 5 is pretty nice, I like the integration of archive functionality and the megaCommander file manager! Much cleaner looking than zlauncher, and a little flasher looking than launcherX...
    I use Today too, but find it a little buggy...looking forward to 2Day from shsh.com

-Joe
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Yeah facer2 still doesn't work/feel right to me, whereas the new megalauncher 5 beta, is awesome, VERY stable beta, a few small issues I have reported and the developer is VERY responsive....
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    As for today screen I have the agendus today screen mapped to my calendar button, so in the end I don't really need one in my launcher too.
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    to whom it may concern,

is there an SMS, default email and MMS plugin for facer coming soon? if so, when?

also, i found a bug on the 2.08 version. i have a game installed and categorised in the games arae but is still on the unfiled area on facer. any thoughts?