Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Anyone else sent their treo 600 in for repair? I have the GSM one with Tmobile. The built in earpiece doesn't work (above screen). I can't hear my conversation unless I use the speaker phone or handsfree ear piece. Anyone else have this problem? The support team told me to ship it to their facility, but the address looks weird, can someone please confirm if you've sent yours in for repaire:

PIRC
    302 Grand Central BLVD.
    Milo Distribution Center
    Laredo, TX 78045

Has anyone ever mailed their treo to that place and got it back? Please advise. Help is greatly appreciated for this long time Treo fan and first time poster.

Sincerely,
    John
    Sprint would just swap it out. Kind of irrelevant though.

I would be mroe worried about going without it for a a week or two.

As long as you got the info from a trusted source than you should be good.

Good luck
    -rob
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    My only concern is that the Palm 1 support rep did not sound too confident in the information he gave me. There were many long pauses while he got me the information. I just want to make sure my treo 600 is going to an authorized place and not to some thief. Just concerned cause this treo cost a good chunk of money!

If anyone could confirm this address, I'd feel a lot better about sending out my expensive toy.

Thanks again,
    John