Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Xukanik
    You can pick those up at any Target/Kmart/Wallmart/Compusa/Bestbuy And most stores for under $10. I got mine at Target.
    The link I listed was just the 1st one i found on google.
    Just got back from Walmart and they had this one with the LED light. It was not the push button type and a lil larger than I wanted.

I didn't get it cuz I wanted to go to a couple of other stores first. Question, is the LED types brighter than other types? I noticed a nice small one but it was a Torch light.

Here is the first one I mentioned:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Did a lil research as to the differences in the LED vs other types of mini lights and found this comparison.

If you go to the end of the page there are some comparisons:

http://www.hardwaremaniac.com/review...s/keyled02.htm
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by 5150
    I have an idea. I've noticed that in the dark, the treo screen is really bright. It's so bright, it can almost be used as a flash light. If the treo had one of those rotateing lenses so that it point at you, the treo screen light would work like a flash. But I guess this is not a solution for current treo and more of a future design suggestion.

I can't believe none of you discovered this. I just hold a mirror up, in back of the Treo; so much light is reflected that it is as easy as using a flash, much cheaper, and often much brighter. I took a picture of the Brooklyn bridge last night from the Manhattan side, and you could see people dancing in their lofts on the Brooklyn side. Then I sold the Bridge to the first Treo owner I found walking by.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12