1.    #1  
    I used to be able to do that with my Treo 180 - till I lost it. Now I have the 600 and it does not let you postpone reminders for, say an hour, or 20 minutes. I rememebr the previous OS version used to let you do that.

I have TreoButler too, if that'll help.

Thx
    I would like to know the answer, too!
    Now here's an app that I would love to see!!
    Quote Originally Posted by prowler
    I used to be able to do that with my Treo 180 - till I lost it. Now I have the 600 and it does not let you postpone reminders for, say an hour, or 20 minutes. I rememebr the previous OS version used to let you do that.
    You can't with the default version of Calendar that comes on the T600. You have to install and use another calendar program. I use Datebk3, Agendus also does it, but not as good as Datebk3.
    I think you mean Datebk5. Telling someone Datebk3 could confuse them since it is actually still available for purchase on sites like Palmgear, but hasn't been updated in forever.

Datebk5 is awesome. Sit down with the manual for a while and you will find some neat ways to organize your time.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdType
    I think you mean Datebk5. Telling someone Datebk3 could confuse them since it is actually still available for purchase on sites like Palmgear, but hasn't been updated in forever.

Datebk5 is awesome. Sit down with the manual for a while and you will find some neat ways to organize your time.
    Yeah, I meant Datebk5, but Datebk3 would probably still do it better than the ROM version of Calendar.

Datebk3 and Datebk5 are the same software, just updated, so to say that it hasn't been updated is not true.
    They are seperate software. Datebk3 is/was for devices with with less RAM since it is smaller, and also for OEM use. The Treo 600 and previous Handspring devices actually use a light version of Datebk3 for its Calendar app. The problem with the real Datebk3 is that it has not been updated for the 5 way nav etc.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989