1.    #1  
    I bought verichat but my phone disconnects from the data service. it always logs on when i start verichat on the treo but since its always dissconecting i cant get IMs,i would have to keep staring verichat to sign in.

I have a treo on t-mobile.
    Verichat can be configured to send SMS messages if the data services are turned off - this works well for me.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrasonoman
    I bought verichat but my phone disconnects from the data service. it always logs on when i start verichat on the treo but since its always dissconecting i cant get IMs,i would have to keep staring verichat to sign in.

If you have unlimited internet, you could have your 'mail' client check mail every 15 or 30 minutes. That should keep your connection alive.

Kirby
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrasonoman

Options, Preferences, Always on, always on mode, enabled, use data connection.

That will leave the data connection always on.