1.    #1  
    I noticed a slight clicking noise when pressing phone numbers with my fingers on the screen.

When I inspected where it was coming from it looks like the entire screen kind of gives when pressure is applied. You can see it separate from the screen frame..

All I want to know is....is this normal? seems to do it on all 4 sides.... I have had it for about 3 weeks now and never dropped it.. (Amazing since it's in my hand every second of the day.. GoD I cant put it down.... )
  2.    #2  
    Hmmm read by tons and no response..... please help... I know there are lots of you who have taken these things apart.

Is this a defect? or normal?
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackvette
    Hmmm read by tons and no response..... please help... I know there are lots of you who have taken these things apart.

Is this a defect? or normal?

Post a photo of the problem may help your cause

rob
    how hard are you pressing?
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Mine does the same.
    Many of the OEMs put a closed-cell foam gasket in front of, behind or both on the LDC to help seal out dust and absorb some shock.
    All touchscreens have some give to them, they have to in order for the digitizer to work. IIRC, the top layer of plastic bends down and presses tiny metal contacts together on the next layer of plastic, telling it where you pressed, or something like that.
  7.    #7  
    thank you! She is gonna live