1.    #1  
    Ok, I have it working almost. I can PalmVNC to my XP Pro machine. No problem. I then try the Mergic VPN and it gives me a error about no server config or NAT blocked error. I have my Linksys wireless router configed with ports 5800-01 and 5900-01 and 1723 forwarded to my XP machine's IP. PPtP Passthru is enabled in the router.

On the XP machine, I have an incoming connection defined. But oddly the accepted connection type does not list Ethernet or LAN?? It has dial up and infrared and serial.

What am I doing wrong? Help please. I am so close (I think).
    I assume you've followed these steps?
    http://palmvnc2.free.fr/vpn.php
  3.    #3  
    yep, I did follow them
  4.    #4  
    I get the following on Mergic:

Initializing...
    Connecting...
    Creating Tunnel...

ERROR: no server config response, possible firewall or NAT block.

Can someone let me know what I might be doing wrong? All ports are OPEN within the DMZ capability of my Linksys router. So an open port is likely not the issue. I am thinking that I dont have the XP Incoming Connection config'd correctly.

Ideas? How is your XP connection configd?
    What ports are open?

You need 80 AND 3389
    ....do you have an internet firewall running? I had to disable mine. Also, I had to allow remote administration of the computer(right click on "My Computer" then "User Profiles" or "Sharing" and then select "share this desktop" or some feature like that.