Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    Sorry but no one is been able to tell me what is going on with my Treo 600(sprint). I can't seem to hear any of my aps(audible, pocket tunes..etc) through the provided headphone. I can hear the phone through it. I am using the headphones that came in the box. Is this a firmware problem??

    Please help. I want to hook up my phone to my car and I want to listen to mp3 and audio books through my headphones or at least the one sprint provided.
  2. #2  
    the headphones in the box are not stereo so they wont work for what you want.

    You'll need the stereo adapter available in many places and headphones.

    I think this is discussed in the manual.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  3. #3  
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
  4. #4  
    You can also use Seidio's 2-in-1 headset, which has a phone and music mode switch.

    If you want to hear the audio through the headsets that came in the box, you can always do the lame option and hold down the answer/end call button.
  5. #5  
    just do a search and you will find out all the info you will need to know
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

    Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by grant75
    Sorry but no one is been able to tell me what is going on with my Treo 600(sprint)
    Yes they did, you started this exact same thread earlier today and all those who responded told you exactly what the problem was (basically that it's not a problem, you're expecting the included headset to do something it was never designed to do). Double posting will not change the answer.

    If you want a headset that will do both, go buy the 2in1 Seidio headset that TR30 mentioned above. They also make a backphones (behind the head headphones) version as well as an adapter to allow you to plug in your own headphones. Here's the link for those:
    http://www.seidioonline.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=252
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyfur
    Yes they did, you started this exact same thread earlier today and all those who responded told you exactly what the problem was (basically that it's not a problem, you're expecting the included headset to do something it was never designed to do). Double posting will not change the answer.

    If you want a headset that will do both, go buy the 2in1 Seidio headset that TR30 mentioned above. They also make a backphones (behind the head headphones) version as well as an adapter to allow you to plug in your own headphones. Here's the link for those:
    http://www.seidioonline.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=252
    jennyfur, you are too much!!! LOL!!!! you are right. there are 3 thread by grant75, all for the same problem, all containing the same answers as this thread.
  8.    #8  
    Give me a break. This was my first posts and it's been a very bad Monday morning. Have a heart.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by grant75
    Give me a break. This was my first posts and it's been a very bad Monday morning. Have a heart.
    now you have learned 2 things:

    one about headsets and another about posting.

    not bad for a monday!

Posting Permissions