1.    #1  
    I want to listen to my pocketunes, audible with my headphones. For some reason, I can only use the phone with the headphones. What is going on?? Why doesn't pockettunes, audible. etc.. play through my headpones? I haven't updated the firmware yet(sprint). Will this fix it?? Please help.

Thanks
    are you using the headset that came with it the only way you can use them with ptunes is by some how getting the button to stay in if i was you i would go out and get a different pair
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Had same problem. You will need the 2.5 MM to 3.5 MM converter (available at most Treo accessory sites) to listen to any audible application on Treo. With converter any standard headphones with 3.5MM jack will work great.
  4.    #4  
    I have the headset it came with which works for the phone but all the aps don't seem to work with the headphone(earpeace attachement). It is a 2.5 adaptor!! Why is it doing this!!
    it is because this headset is not made for that it is only used as a headset for talking on the phone the only way you can use it to listen to music is if you push the button on the mic in amd keep it in anyway its a pants headset anyway trust me get another one and you will be happy
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    it is because this headset is not made for that it is only used as a headset for talking on the phone the only way you can use it to listen to music is if you push the button on the mic in amd keep it in anyway its a pants headset anyway trust me get another one and you will be happy

If you use an earpiece made for the Nokia Phone.. ( I had a few of them left over from previous nokias) They work great.. AND you can listen to music!

The nokia headset has no silly button to hang up calls......