1.    #1  
    Does anyone know when Sprint users are going to have the option of a wirless headset without the combersome thing you have to plug into the phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by jordi67
    Does anyone know when Sprint users are going to have the option of a wirless headset without the combersome thing you have to plug into the phone?
    Well the lack of Bluetooth is a PalmOne issue, not a Sprint issue (discussed ad nauseum on this site).

I think that any wireless headset currently available will require a dongle. That is, until either 1) a bluetooth SD card is available, or 2) you upgrade to a Treo Ace.
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
    yep its a hard ware problem and i cant wait for the treo ace i will be getting it as soon as i can
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR