1.    #1  
    Hi all!
    I am using the $5 tzones plan with tmobile and using Verichat 2.19a i can use it with TZones!!!!! this is awsome! The last missing link on my Treo is now here!

Oh happy hamburger day!

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Does Verichat use SMS to send/rcv messages?
  3.    #3  
    No! it's a palm OS program! that's the pest part. It will notify you that ppl sent you a message via either SMS or you can choose always on Data mode.

Timmay
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    As a T-Mo customer, I have to pay for every SMS I send (I get 50 incoming/mo free). I don't want a chat program that actually u$e$ $M$ to do the communication$ for just that rea$on.
    Well, If you had Sprint.....you could have unlimted Vision(data)....unlimited text (SMS)..then there would be no worry about using up minutes etc.

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    T-Mobile, using free WAP service & Verichat 2.19b. Works like a champ, no SMS used unless you want it to. Congratulations, we finally have a winner. Verichat will be getting my money shortly.
  7.    #7  
    Glad to see some ppl are finally seeing the usefullness of this Program now that ppl with T-Zones can use it. And if you don't have SMS or don't want to waste them There is also a Data option inplace of SMS. So there is no excuse not to get it!

(Now if only the same was true for Chatter, I would rather use that program for IM a nd email but it's a no go with T-Zones.)
    The ones I love..

Twittering about