View Poll Results: Now that the Treo Ace is nearing, are you still interested in a Bluetooth SD Card?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. I've been waiting too long already.

21 21.88%
  • I am holding out for the Treo Ace

31 32.29%
  • Sign me up for both. I'll buy the Card tomorrow, and the Ace when it shows up.

26 27.08%
  • Neither. Bluetooth never interested me.

18 18.75%
  1.    #1  
    When I saw the Bounty incentive for a worthy developer to create a driver for the SDIO Bluetooth board, I started to get my hopes up that we may actually see something in the near term. Now with the Treo Ace, I am not sure if I would make the investment or just wait for the Ace which has a full implementation of Bluetooth. Of course, it all comes down to timing. What are your thoughts?
    It would still be a nice feature to have for those that won't or can't upgrade to the Treo Ace.
    Ace is still just an unconfirmed rumor, therefore....bring on the drivers!
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Ace is still just an unconfirmed rumor, therefore....bring on the drivers!
    I think that the fact that it was removed from the site an abrupt mannor makes it a "confirmed" rumor......but still bring on the drivers!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Can we add an option "My spouse will never let me spend $600 on a new phone, but I might be able to swing $100 for card"?
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
    i have so wanted bt for a long time now but with the treo ca e i feel that i can wait a little longer
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    More than happy to wait for a stable, supported version of bluetooth that would work with headsets.
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> TREO 600 -> Treo 650
    another reason why i am going to wait is that with built in bt you do not have to have a big sd card poking out and it leaves the sd card port open for other things
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  9.    #9  
    Wow. I never thought that, after 54 votes that it would still be this evenly neck-in-neck.
    Quote Originally Posted by satyric
    Can we add an option "My spouse will never let me spend $600 on a new phone, but I might be able to swing $100 for card"?

How bout the option...I make more money then you so get back in the kitchen. haha...j/k ladies I couln't help myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveme
    How bout the option...I make more money then you so get back in the kitchen. haha...j/k ladies I couln't help myself.
    How do you know the comment you referenced was directed at a woman?

Simply said "spouse."

BTW, the real comment is "get in the kitchen and make me some pie!"
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Given that a SD card driver wouldn't support headsets, I don't see much point in buying the card plus taking up your only slot. Feh.