1.    #1  
    I have downloaded the trial version of Lightwav, have enabled it, and still can't get any sound files to show, not even the ones that come with the Treo600. I know I must be missing something stupid, but I'm stumped. I've searched the forum and read most everything on Lightwav, but am still stumped. Anyone have any suggestions?
    the sound files with the demo version must be under a certain size, 1 meg to be exact per the readmeFirst file in the zip package you downloaded
  3.    #3  
    I've just read the entire pdf manual again, and understand the 1 meg size limitation, but I can't even locate the sample MP3 files that came with lightwav. I have sync'ed them twice and they don't show. Lightwav does scan for sound files, but it doesn't find any. I would think it would at least locate the slarms and sounds that came standard with the Treo.
    did you sync the demo.mp3? from using the software, it doesn't use/show the sounds that come standard with the treo
    Can you see the tunes from PocketTunes? Maybe they didn't make it to the sd card.
  6.    #6  
    I have m
    Quote Originally Posted by bobj137
    I have downloaded the trial version of Lightwav, have enabled it, and still can't get any sound files to show, not even the ones that come with the Treo600. I know I must be missing something stupid, but I'm stumped. I've searched the forum and read most everything on Lightwav, but am still stumped. Anyone have any suggestions?
    in the zip file you will find a demo.mp3. hotsync this file and then launch lwav then tap on the Refresh button to update the sound list. if you cant see it then you might not have pocketTunes installed. you need ptunes 2.1 and higher installed in ram. goto the general prefs in lwav and make sure you have "always use pocketTunes" checked.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    I didnt like lightwave
    DealScanner - <- best deal site on the web
    DealScanner
  9.    #9  
    I do have Pocket Tunes installed and use it regularly so I know it works, but I don't have the option "always use Pocket Tunes" in the General Preferences area, although at one time for about 30 secónds this weekend I did have that option, but it disappeared.
  10.    #10  
    I may have found my problem. Pocket tunes is only version 2.0.4. I'll upgrade and try again. Thanks much for everyones help. Greatly appreciated.
  11.    #11  
    OK. Bought and downloaded Pocket tunes deluxe. Lightwave now shows 10 of my 2000kb mp3's from the sd card,and nothing I sync'ed over from the lightwav file, as I understand it'll only show 10 files total in the trial version. Took out my sd card to see if that'd work, but didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobj137
    OK. Bought and downloaded Pocket tunes deluxe. Lightwave now shows 10 of my 2000kb mp3's from the sd card,and nothing I sync'ed over from the lightwav file, as I understand it'll only show 10 files total in the trial version. Took out my sd card to see if that'd work, but didn't.
    why did you take out the card? you need the card if you are going to use the sound files on the card. you can convert them and use it ram if you want.

after you hotsync new sounds tap on the Refresh butto to update the list. if you had the trial version and had brought lwav then tap on the Refresh button to update the sound list.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  13.    #13  
    Can you tell me if the trial version will only show ten mp3's/sound files, and if so, how do I get rid of the ten 1500-2500kb mp3's that are showing from my card so a smaller (useable in the trial version sound file) sound file will show? I believe Lightwav is working correctly, but I can't try it out because after scanning the only sound files lightwav shows are full mp3's that are 1500-2500kb. I've sync'ed the trial sound files several times but they don't show anywhere, and understand the treo600 sound files won't show in the trial version. Pretty frustrating. Only thing I can think of doing is completely clean my sd card and then sync the trial sound files to it and hope since they're the ONLY sound files, they'll show.