1.    #1  
    I bought a SanDisk 128MB SD card for my Treo 600, on the hope that I could store .pdb and .prc files on it. I've formatted the card, and it's there, but when I sync and try to install the new files I want, it doesn't seem to use it. How can I make it default to the card when the regular memory is full? Or how can I install to the card (the install tool either doesn't recognize the card or won't let me write to the card). Please help soon, so I can still take the card back if for some reason I can't do this.

Thanks!
    Last edited by thoroughbred; 06/26/2004 at 03:07 PM.
    I don't know what the problem is, but the Palm Instal tool should give you the option of installing apps/ files directly to the card...

However, I recommend you use various memory managers like PowerRUN, TealAgent, Zlauncher, etc instead to move apps to the card as they allow you greater flexibilty in organizing your application launcher...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions