Global Posts
    225 Global Posts
    I just got my T300 and am very happy with it. However, I have one minor gripe - it defaults to the speed dial screen. I would rather have it default to the key pad but I can't find anywhere where you can change that. Can you?
    when I push the little calendar button next to the phone symbol I get the hotsink screen, how can I change that to go to calender, or whatever it is supposed to go to? I'm pretty sure it should not go to hotsink. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jc924
    I just got my T300 and am very happy with it. However, I have one minor gripe - it defaults to the speed dial screen. I would rather have it default to the key pad but I can't find anywhere where you can change that. Can you?
    Try this app...

http://rallypilot.sourceforge.net/work/treoscreens.zip
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by ultralight
    when I push the little calendar button next to the phone symbol I get the hotsink screen, how can I change that to go to calender, or whatever it is supposed to go to? I'm pretty sure it should not go to hotsink. Thanks
    Go to prefs, then choose buttons and reassign that button to calendar (should say hotsync now)

HTH,
    -Joe
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein