1.    #1  
    Sorry, I couldn't think of any other way to phrase this. Here's the deal. With my Treo 300, I had it set to start DateBK5 when I opened the lid. That way, I ALWAYS saw my "to do" list first. If I had was bored and opened it to play a game (I'm hooked on Picture Logic, have been for years), I would see all the things I was SUPPOSED to be doing instead, staring me in the face. Frequently, I would actually do them.

Now though, I hit the POWER button to turn on the screen, and may go days without seeing my To Do list. I even reset the power button so it started DateBK5 instead, but then I couldn't turn the screen off.

What I'm looking for is a program that will "intercept" any time the screen is turned on, and run whatever I've selected (in this case DateBK5) instead. Make sense? Any suggestions?

Guess I should have mentioned, I have a Treo 600.
    try the Today application - it is free and does more or less what you want it to. search on palmgear for Today

edit here is the link
    http://tinyurl.com/2gubs
    Did you use Profeo today ?
    Check out Facer Pro from www.pocketcraft.com. It has a "today" screen which can show your appointments and your to-do list. IIRC, you can set it to return to the Today screen after leaving an application (pressing the Home button) or after a user defined amount of time. They are working on a T600 specific version which you can get by checking out their forums at www.pocketcraft.com/forums.
    Forget Today, 2Day will be in public beta VERY soon. It will do it all and then some.
    how soon? today, facer and wassup don't cut the mustard......
    Quote Originally Posted by experiment626
    Forget Today, 2Day will be in public beta VERY soon. It will do it all and then some.
    Seems like you've been saying this forever. I wish whoever it is would get a move on!

Regards,
    --Mathew
    agreed candidly
    wish I could share it now with you all.
    How about now?
    Charliec
    Shimon of Takephone fame needs to make the release decision. Bug him.
    well, you're doing all the talking, so we'll bug you!
    The security program Teal Lock has a configuration setting that allows the user to specify the program it hands off to once the security screen has been cleared. I have my security set to 15 minutes of inactivity and after the password is entered, it opens up HanDBase. Ben