1.    #1  
    If you don't or can't get us this device we will be leaving you for other carriers in numbers you cannot imagine. I was one of those that signed a petition asking you to take on this device; maybe in fact they won't sell it to you. I have never had service as good as yours, but not having the treo is a deal breaker.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    ........Come to Sprint..........come to sprint..........come to sprint..........
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Quote Originally Posted by grilla
    If you don't or can't get us this device we will be leaving you for other carriers in numbers you cannot imagine. I was one of those that signed a petition asking you to take on this device; maybe in fact they won't sell it to you. I have never had service as good as yours, but not having the treo is a deal breaker.
    I have been told by my Verizon Corporate Rep that it will be available on July 12. He has also told me that some of the larger corporate accounts may already have it because they were putting pressure on Verizon or they were going to switch carriers. Take it for what it is worth. My source is good and reliable. Nobody else at Verizon seems to know anything. Shocking, I know.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fittske
    ........Come to Sprint..........come to sprint..........come to sprint..........
    Sprint service in Fort Worth is nothing short of godawful and does not even begin to work in my building on the west side of town.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I find that Verizon overall has better service when I travel, but I've stuck with Sprint because of their generous data plans, and becuase they lead the pack with high tech phones. Even if Verizon comes out with the Treo now, it's alrady an "old" model. Sprint has had it for 8mos. at this point, and is readying an updated Treo. Verizon is just too slow to get new phones to market for me...
    I agree.... I am weary of waiting for Verizons CONSTANT delays for their "testing". The Kyo 7135 is a disaster of resets and lag times AFTER it passed thier "wonderful" testing procedure. First is was Christmas for the Treo, then the first quarter, then the second quarter, now the THIRd quarter. My patience for my family and my business is up, I am ready to switch.
    I did.

I should have done this a while ago.

I have a family plan and 4 more phones to switch over to Cingular.

GSM / SIM card convenience frees you from the phone dependency of CDMA.
    Coverage of GSM is good with Cingular. In my area. GPRS data by the byte count instead of connect time is more economical, equitable and fast.

I am not looking back.

Check your local GSM coveraage. If it is good jump to Cingular.

Avoid Sprint, they have the lowest customer satisfaction according to recent Consumer Reports. Their network is also notoriously spotty.