Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Enough said. I want my Treo Ace now (GSM version please)!
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis
    Enough said. I want my Treo Ace now (GSM version please)!

probably like last time we gsm users will have to wait to december.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Arghhh... All I've got to say is: who can loan me $600?

If this truly pans out, they will have answered nearly every (reasonable) request. The only things left out I can see:

1) OS 6 Cobalt (tho' we know that Garnet was supposed to be aimed at Smartphones)

2) getting rid of the external antenna

3) Wi-Fi, tho' it did say the SDIO slot will power a Wi-Fi card.

I'm curious, though, to see if Sprint puts in some kind of restrictions on our unlimited vision with this phone.

I can hardly wait.

Regards,
    --Mathew
    Do ya think there will be a "trade-in" program?? For owners of the current treo's..?
    I will settle for the same 399 deal we got this time!
    This is everything I wanted!
    Jim@treo1.com
    <a href="http://treo1.com">
    treo1.com
    One Stop, plain and simple
    <a href="http://treo1.com/index650.htm"> Visit our new Treo650 optimized site!!</a>
    <a href="http://palmoscentral.com"> Visit our new website palmOSCentral.com!</a>
    The $399 deal would make me a happy, happy man.

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSSEEEE!
    If it's about the same size as the T600, we may not have to go through the "Finding a Decent Case" ordeal again. Then my son get's the Treo 600 hand-me-down and then he's own his own for a case.

I'd be OK if it's $399. (I bought my Treo 300 for $149 on Amazon.com). If this new Treo comes out this fall, then I'm glad I didn't risk doing the 1.2 upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by RWerksman
    The $399 deal would make me a happy, happy man.

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSSEEEE!
    LOL
    Oh I'm so glad my Treo 600 has problems that cannot be fixed and I'm one of those with an ESN from the bad lot .

I'll be running to Best Buy to invoke my replacement plan later this year to replace my Treo 600 with a TREO ACE!
    better watch out..i worked at best best in the wireless dept. they will not honor a software error meaning firmware. it HAS to be hardware and from what i can remember the only thing u can claim on is Buttons that fell out (not popped out cuz you dropped it) and dead pixels. they will not honor it if its damaged in any way. i hate best buy service plans, they only work well with certain things.
    Last phone I had, Kyocera 6035, had issue with 3rd party software that would make the phone turn off as soon as it was turned on. I knew if I took off the software the phone would work. The dumb breast buy service monkey looked like he was scared of the phone. He saw me do the "turns right off trick" and offered me (the then current) Samsung i330 on the spot. Dumb monkey! No Banana!

So I guess if you get the right person you will get what you want. It also seems that the monkeys there do not perfom well under pressure. If I go there when they are busy the monkey will believe anything I tell it. Poor little monkeys with their little monkey brains!!!
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    For this.......

I WILL HOLD MY BREATH!!!!!! I can trade my extra Treo 600 in !!!!

YES!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ramtaajogi
    better watch out..i worked at best best in the wireless dept. they will not honor a software error meaning firmware. it HAS to be hardware and from what i can remember the only thing u can claim on is Buttons that fell out (not popped out cuz you dropped it) and dead pixels. they will not honor it if its damaged in any way. i hate best buy service plans, they only work well with certain things.
    Best Buy replaced my Treo 300 with a Treo 600 when I just claimed (it was true; I just didn't have to actually demonstrate it) that my battery was shot and only lasting for 30 mins of talk time. I just had to pay the difference btw what I originally paid for the T300 and what the T600 was then selling for. (Others on the board got T600's as replacements for T300 without paying the difference). The BB plan is pretty good, and I do sort of wish a problem would develop with my T600 when the Ace comes out, though I guess if it doesn't I'd be happy with the $399 upgrade if that happens, especially if I could get something for my used T600.

Regards,
    --Mathew
    320 x 320 - good. Let's hope we get upgrade pricing when it ever gets released. I don't know if Palm does upgrade pricing though.....
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I had a problem with my Treo 600 that I bought from BestBuy. I purchased the service plan, showed them the screen would not come on, and had a new phone in under 20 minutes. Wish me luck.
    $399 and the ability to eBay my 600 would be doable for me. Without the upgrade credit, I don't know that I'd be able to afford it. Here's hoping.
    I've held off upgrading my old Treo 300 (purchased even before I could activate it) because of all the problems with the Treo 600. It looks like I might finally be rewarded for my patience. Let's hope it works.
    I would like to see the next version of the treo feature a slide out keyboard of some sort - I picture it working similar to the Zire 71. This would allow for a longer, larger screen and virtual graf.
    It wouldn't have to make the device any larger. All this provided they find a way to make the slide-out keyboard durable enough to withstand heavy use. I just can't picture a hi-res screen being worth much in the tiny size of the current Treo.
    My $.02
    hello ya all!! i am wondering someone said GSM but what about CDMA?? sprint dont support Treo "ACE"?
    The frontpage article has now been rewritten with new information.
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast