1. JWC
    OK, I'll make one more post before I give up on getting Business Connection to work.

Review this post from the Communications Board for all the background of my problem, settings, things I've tried, and my set-up.

To summarize, we think BC is not working for me because I have Outlook pulling my mail, calendar, etc. of a Novell Groupwise server. Outlook allows it but baring any other explantion we (especially phildro, my main troubleshooter) think that is causing BC to give me an S7121 error with every attempted synch.

So, my question: Has ANYONE EVER had BC work with the Outlook/Groupwise setup. I swear I read about people doing it somewhere, but I can't find anyone now so maybe it was never true.

I know about the other ways to get Groupwise main, but none of them are that great for me - my office is pretty low on tech support so we do not have webmail enabled, no POP3 server that I know of, etc. And I wanted the "push" of BC. Am I out of luck?
    I have been working with Sprint off and on for 6 months to resolve the s7121 problem. I have found that certain emails cause BCPE to crash Outlook. BCPE is not a viable solution until this gets fixed. I have been given a beta version of the software and it doesn't work either. I am now in BustBuy/Sprint PCS limbo. Sprint can't give me my money back and BustBuy says that Sprint should replace the phone (which won't help). I have sent copies of the offending emails for analysis. They can't/won't figure it out.
    wyatterp - Are you in the SEVEN Beta program? There are very few issues they can't resolve I've found since they work with the beta folks directly. A number of Email crashers were resolved in the 6.3.x client and if you have any of them I'm sure they'd like the data so it can be fixed permanantly. Also I have not seen the emails crash Outlook but they can crash the desktop connector which is the conduit to your device.

Quote Originally Posted by wyatterp
    I have been working with Sprint off and on for 6 months to resolve the s7121 problem. I have found that certain emails cause BCPE to crash Outlook. BCPE is not a viable solution until this gets fixed. I have been given a beta version of the software and it doesn't work either. I am now in BustBuy/Sprint PCS limbo. Sprint can't give me my money back and BustBuy says that Sprint should replace the phone (which won't help). I have sent copies of the offending emails for analysis. They can't/won't figure it out.