Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    I have a Brother mPrint (MW-100) mobile printer & I am trying to find the best printing software for my Treo 600. IrPrint & Print Boy both work perfectly, but IrPrint is very basic, font is almost too small, & doesn't print email. Print Boy is a huge improvement with lots of options, but uses 2MB's of space & claims to print email but it doesn't. TealPrint doesn't do anything. I tried Palm Print but when I press the button, such as 'Print this memo" or any other command, the Treo crashes & resets. I wrote to them about this & this was their response: "We're investigating this as it has been recently reported. The Brother uses "IrComm" to print, and there appears to be something very strange about the implementation of the IrComm software on the Treo. It may be a while before we can sort this out."

Technical Support Department
    Stevens Creek Software
    support@stevenscreek.com

Is there any other printing software out there that I can try that I don't know about? Thanks!!!

Kirby
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular
    If you don't mind printing over a network then try http://www.printme.com
    There is a palm wireless driver available which I'm sure I have seen working on the Treo 600, and the results were pretty good.
    Which version of Irprint did you get to work with the treo 600 ? I am having a similar difficulty
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oap_psych
    Which version of Irprint did you get to work with the treo 600 ? I am having a similar difficulty
    If you are using a Brother mPrint (MW-100) mobile printer, attached is a zip file of the program that I downloaded off the Brother website.

Kirby
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular