1.    #1  
    Anyone else notice that after you updated you Treo 600 to Sprint 1.20 you no longer have the call timer that used to show up in CALL LOG - DETAILS? I liked using that to keep track of how long my calls lasted. This is a dirty little trick if Sprint got rid of this.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Humm i have 1.20 on mine and i have time and date of calland total timed talked on call log detail
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    There was a thread months ago that talked about this anamoly. Turned out that some Sprint Treo's had the timer and others didn't. This was way before the 1.2 update, and even before the 1.10 update. Many variables were compared, such as hardware revision, etc. I don't believe any conclusion was ever reached. Mine doesn't have the timer, and never has had it.

treosixoo - are you sure you had it before the update? If so, then I think this little mystery just got stranger.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    This feature is "hidden" on every sprint treo 600. To reveal this "secret" feature you must replace your phone dial pad/favorites with a non-sprint version. They can be found in this forum.
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
  5.    #5  
    Fittske, I already have one of those dial pads on my phone. This has nothing to do with why my call timer is not there anymore. It's simple: before the 1.20 update I had the call timer, after the 1.20 update I don't have it. That's it!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    Fittske, I already have one of those dial pads on my phone. This has nothing to do with why my call timer is not there anymore. It's simple: before the 1.20 update I had the call timer, after the 1.20 update I don't have it. That's it!
    See this thread: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=46248
    Jeff