1.    #1  
    This is strange and I can't figure it out. I have some pics on my phone that I tried e-mailing to a friend of mine. My friend keeps getting text, no attachements. I figured maybe I need to reset, so I tried that with no luck. Did a hard reset, no luck. I had an email in my sent folder with pictures attached, so I resent it to myself, and it worked fine. So I took a new picture with the camera, attached it to e-mail and sent it to my work address and rec'd nothing but text.

Anyone else having this problem. It seems any pictures I take now are not attaching to e-mail properly. Pictures I sent a while back are being sent fine.
  2.    #2  
    bump.. anybody have any ideas?
    I have the opposite problem...I can't receive pictures. The URL is a dead link. Happened after the 1.20 "down" grade.
    have you tried copy & pasting the link into your browser? wait are you using picture mail from sprint?
    Make sure that you are not trying to send your pics from your card. If you set your default path to your card when you take pics, you should get an error message telling you to move first. If that is not the case, it is possible that the folder is corrupted and you might have to reload the picture software.
    Ibrahim B.

Kyo PDQ - Kyo 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo -650 (2) & now the Palm Pre. Will keep my BB World Phone Sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoDaddeo6
    have you tried copy & pasting the link into your browser? wait are you using picture mail from sprint?
    You are right. I didn't ask if Sprint is involved.
    Ibrahim B.

Kyo PDQ - Kyo 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo -650 (2) & now the Palm Pre. Will keep my BB World Phone Sprint
  7.    #7  
    To clarify, this is a GSM Cingular phone. The photos in the mail app are only available from the RAM, so these aren't being sent form the card. It's very strange. I never had a problem until yesterday. I had sent numerous pictures via email, and all worked. I really think the problem is that they are not attaching correctly. I took a picture yesterday, saved it to unfiled, and sent it via email to anoter one of my e-mail addresses. All I'm getting is a strange text, like the application didnt' attach the picture correctly.
  8.    #8  
    this is what my recipient is getting in the email's:

Subject: Test photo 2
    Date: 24 Jun 2004 13:51:57 -0400
    Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="boundary000101110000B21F"

--boundary000101110000B21F
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1"
    Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

--
    Sent from my Treo
    --boundary000101110000B21F
    Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="Picture040_23Jun04.jpg"
    Content-transfer-encoding: base64

/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wBDAAsICAoIBwsKCQoNDAsNERwSEQ8PESIZGhQcKSQrKigk
    JyctMkA3LTA9MCcnOEw5PUNFSElIKzZPVU5GVEBHSEX/2wBDAQwNDREPESESEiFFLicuRUVFRUVF
    RUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUVFRUX/wAARCAHgAoADASIA

And that text continue's on for about half a page.
    twice, use pickem it will allow you to send jpegs, remember the name PICKEM.do a search on treo central you will like this one.