1.    #1  
    I just installed mvoice and seems crude. Which one are you using? Mvoice may get better with upgrades but I only have 15 days to try it. Any help would be apreciated.
    Math 6:33 But seek first His righteousness,and all these things will be given to you as well.
    Well..... recording your voice is..............voice record. The extras are exactly that. SoundRec is great for me...using it like crazy. It's free too and the developer is still enhancing it.

IF you say free....I'm sold!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    recording voice is till only good if i do the software upgrade correct? i have cingular and am very wary about updating software
  4.    #4  
    Can you post the file? Palmgear is asking $25
    Math 6:33 But seek first His righteousness,and all these things will be given to you as well.
    SoundRec is available at www.infinityball.com. I did not see it listed at Palmgear.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpilgreen
    Can you post the file? Palmgear is asking $25
    sound rec is free
    mvoice is $25
    Audacity works great for me.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks P-1, I am trialing Audacity now.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpilgreen
    Thanks P-1, I am trialing Audacity now.
    Personal Audio Recorder 1.2 has been released. New feature includes AES256 bits encryption. check it out www.toysoft.ca
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by guessed
    SoundRec is available at www.infinityball.com. I did not see it listed at Palmgear.
    I must be blind, after going in circles for 30 minutes on the above site I conclude that the actual link to the software for SoundRec must have been removed! Sounds great, but where is it?
    Ok - ignore my previous post. Just found it!
    hi,

I just installed sound rec- it seems to work fine. is there any way to donload those sound files onto my powerbook?
    Do any of the apps have an alarm capability?....such as record a voice memo and attach an alarm to it.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillK400
    Do any of the apps have an alarm capability?....such as record a voice memo and attach an alarm to it.

Thanks!
    Yes, try personal audio recorder PRO www.toysoft.ca/par.html
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    The Audacity Personal has an audio alarm as well.
    www.AudacityAudio.com
    Also look at the new Audacity AudioMail product. An easy way to send audio files directly from your Treo.
    I couldn't seem to make the SoundRec one-button-recording work. In fact, the screenshots and feature-set explanation at mytreo.net looked entirely different from what I downloaded. Tried downloading twice, once from MTDN and another from dev's site. Both times had problems including conflicting with other apps like TAKEphONE. Deleted.

mVoice gave me the two main features I was looking for: true one-button recording even if when off or keyguard locked. Press and hold a hardkey and it unlocks the Treo and action! Also, I could save recordings to the SD by default. It wasn't cheap for a voice recorder app but it appears stable and saves me time by doing very quick recordings as reminders, appointments, ideas; all of which I can add to my schedule or archive as I see fit.