1.    #1  
    I just dropped my 2-month old Treo and now have the cracked screen blues (and yellows and a few other colours). So, I called Rogers customer support, who told me to call the Rogers store I bought it from, who told me to call Roger data support and, after navigating 15 layers of voice menu, I reached a PalmOne support person who quoted me USD$179 to replace the screen.

Please don't mock my lack of insurance - I've learned that lesson the hard way. But, has anyone else been through this scenario and is the price I was given consistent with your experience(s).

Thanks, Windy
  2.    #2  
    2nd attempt - what have others paid for screen replacement? Tx in advance.
    I am not sure. $179 seems a bit pricey. I would recommend adding insurance now while you still can in the event something worse happens to it. Better safe than sorry!
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Not sure if insurance would cover a broken screen due to it being dropped...you may want to read the fine print before you buy

rob
    How do i get insurance? doenst tmobile have any ?
    DealScanner - <- best deal site on the web
    DealScanner
    yea i get my insurance from orange UK but think t-mobile offer it as well for about $5 a month
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    hmm maybe i shoudl get it? Anyone in here have insurance from tmobile
    DealScanner - <- best deal site on the web
    DealScanner