1.    #1  
    I need a little help with strategy from the group. I have a Cingular locked phone with insurance. The calls go in and out and most calls have a strong buzzing like a squirrel being fried on an electric fence. The antenna is loose as well.

To be honest, I have never spent so much on such a frail piece of equipment. Who do I go to first to get this pooch replaced?
    Call Cingular or take it to one of their stores, show them the problems you are having and ask for a replacement. They'll probably give you one.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by JAWilson
    I need a little help with strategy from the group. I have a Cingular locked phone with insurance. The calls go in and out and most calls have a strong buzzing like a squirrel being fried on an electric fence. The antenna is loose as well.

To be honest, I have never spent so much on such a frail piece of equipment. Who do I go to first to get this pooch replaced?
    JAWilson do you have your insurance through Cingular or someone esle. If you have is through Cingular the Treo 600 is not covered as they use Lockline. I called Lockine today and they stated that the Treo 600 is not covered.