1.    #1  
    Well according to Rogers my phone is out of stock, which totally sucks right now. I have two choices now, but it's not my choice to make for another 10 days.

1. Wait for the phone to get back in stock -- It's been out of stock for a week now so hopefully they're getting a shipment soon.

2. If not in 10 days (pay day), just go to a dealer and buy it from them.

Weird that the dealers have em in stock but not Rogers themselves...

Anyway I gotta anticipate on my new phone even longer...

Donald
    palmone is in a global shortage, as these things are selling like hotcakes
    I waited five and a half weeks for T-Mobile to get me a replacement. Finally called PalmOne and got one in 10 days.
    Up the Creek.... Try the River!
    www.riverontheweb.com

Moblog: bluefrog.textamerica.com
    Donald Nguyen , in another post, you said you wanted to show off your treo 600. since everyone seems to have one and is as common now as a ballpoint pen, what's the big deal in showing it off?
  5.    #5  
    Because it's not as popular in Canada yet! Most people in Canada buy the sub $200 phones. Every 2nd person you see with a cell phone here has a Motorola V60 (seems like it).
  6.    #6  
    Hmmm... well apparently you people down in the states are waiting upto 5 weeks to get your Treo 600 when orderring directly from your carriers or getting replacements from the carriers. If that's the case... it could be upto July 23rd until I finally receive my Treo 600. *sigh*... I better go store hunting I guess...
    i waited for totally 2 months for an unit from PalmOne. I waited twice longer than what I should have because of my credit card company screwed up the transaction. but anyway, the wait was worth. i wish I had load of $$ so I could just buy one from online store for high price and "show off". since i don't have much $$, i would just have to wait (399 + tax + 2nd day shipping = 2 months wait time. )
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Nguyen
    Hmmm... well apparently you people down in the states are waiting upto 5 weeks to get your Treo 600 when orderring directly from your carriers or getting replacements from the carriers. If that's the case... it could be upto July 23rd until I finally receive my Treo 600. *sigh*... I better go store hunting I guess...
    If you live in the Greater Toronto Area....
    You might want to try the Rogers (corporate) store on Bay Street and Adelaide Street, north west corner. I got my unit there 2 weeks before any other Rogers (independent) stores in Toronto saw their demo unit.. This location is fully (usually) stocked.
    I ordered two Treo 600's on Monday from AT&T (Their Business line) and got them yesterday. Thank god I didn't have to wait.
  10.    #10  
    *embarrassed* to be honest, I don't have the cash to pay for it straight out LOL... I ordered thru Rogers cuz it would've been charged to my bill due August 2nd. However if they can't get one shipped out by July 14th, I'll go buy one at a store on July 16th, I know a few stores that have a few in stock... hopefully they still will by then.