1.    #1  
    I have a question about the ability to get inbound photos from others to end up in your picture folder in the camera app. Whenever I receive photo's from someone else's picture mail, I get the SMS that says I have a photo but it has an HTML link which brings up my Blazer browser, which then allows me to view the photo in the browser.

Can I get this image into my pictures folder instead?

Using a CDMA sprint T600 with 1.2 firmware, hardware ver: C
    Gene
  2.    #2  
    nobody have any ideas for me?

bump...
    Gene
    when you get to the page with the picture share, isn't there a link on the same page to "reply" or "download" etc?? just click on "download" and the pic will be saved in your Pictures app with all your other camera pics. from there you can "move" the picture to an sd format and it converts the picture to a more usable jpg.
    -- berto
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Bertopl. I did try to use the download but I get an error which states that I do not have the proper app to view the image...
    Gene
    hmm, never got that one. you are using blazer to view the picture sh
    -- berto
  6.    #6  
    maybe that is the problem...I am using AcidImage for my photos.
    Gene
    Quote Originally Posted by Get-treo
    Thanks Bertopl. I did try to use the download but I get an error which states that I do not have the proper app to view the image...
    I have the same problem. I'm not using AcidImage or any 3rd party picture app. I only use the built-in pictures app and I also get the error stated by Get-Treo. Someone please help! Has anybody else been able to download the pic directly from blazer?

Thanks

Edit: I found out that if you go into the file manager and delete the "blazer cache", then everything should work fine.
    Last edited by blockburner2700; 09/29/2004 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Updated Info!