Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Couple of minor updates

- option in preferences to open on alarm page
    - alarms now set when time is changed (as well as when screen closed)
    - minor bugfix selecting default audio directory.
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    yay!
    Quote Originally Posted by confusedvorlon
    Couple of minor updates

- option in preferences to open on alarm page
    - alarms now set when time is changed (as well as when screen closed)
    - minor bugfix selecting default audio directory.

What happened to the ability to test the alarm sound while setting the alarm?
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Yup--- just noticed that too...can tell if my midi or mp3 alerts will work or not?!
    Also still, if I uncheck every option for attention grabber (completely disable it), I still get my attention grabbed (for sms anyway-don't know about others).

Feature request: "one touch disable of attention grabber". For example when I want to disable attention grabber now, I have to go into Butler, hit alerts or whatever it is, then manually uncheck four to five boxes (attention grabber, sms, voicemail, etc). What about a button I could tap right when I go into Butler (on main screen) that would say "disable all" atention alerts or something. Or even better, what about if I hold down menu key and have a da that would pop up that would disable or enable all attention alerts? This would make for a more efficient program no? Tanx for an awesome app!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dshuman
    What happened to the ability to test the alarm sound while setting the alarm?
    Er...accidentally hidden - It will be back!
    Hobbyist Software
    It grabbed my SMS! I don't even have it checked to grab my SMS alerts. Mind you, it seemed to be the flawless disappearance of sms notifications that everyone's been looking for since day one.... We'll see if it repeats.
    Quote Originally Posted by confusedvorlon
    Er...accidentally hidden - It will be back!
    Whew!!!!!!! Thank You!!!

flashing screen still continues.....is this related to 1.7?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by cingularguy1234
    flashing screen still continues.....is this related to 1.7?
    I'm not aware of any remaining butler related screen flashing issues. If you can pin down when/how they happen (e.g. provide steps to cause a flash)and confirm that they continue with butler disabled - then I can try to figure out what is happening.

thanks in advance...
    Hobbyist Software
    ok i will do my best to pin it down.
    thanks
    anybody knows how do i disable the alert when i am on the phone?

thanks

~nunuknanak
  13.    #13  
    Test button now back with version 1.71
    Hobbyist Software
    The version posted on HobbistSoftware.com is still 1.7 as of 2:45pm California time.
    The website says 1.71, but the zip file still has 1.7

Just FYI
  15.    #15  
    Should be sorted now.
    Hobbyist Software
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    I think I may confirm the "Screen Flash" issues with 1.70. I just DL'ed and installed 1.71 but I just noticed a a weird problem where I couldn't unlock the "Alternative Keyguard" until the unit turned off again...center nav button didn't do anything until I hit the power button?

Oh well- let's see how 1.71 does-- I just had a soft reset after I popped my SD card in, but I think I was in for a reset anyway!
    When I first installed 1.7 I got the flashy thingie for the first time. I deleted it and reinstalled - no more flashy thingie.
    good stuff
    DealScanner - <- best deal site on the web
    DealScanner
    thanks confusedvorlon .... just updated last night...its great as usual
    I seem to have a problem that's been happening since 1.7. Basically, my KeyGuard does not come on all the time. Sometimes I'll turn my unit on after a few minutes and no keyguard (I have KeyGuard set to turn on in 30 seconds, and the Alternative KeyGuard to autooff in 5 seconds). This wasn't happening in versions prior to 1.6, and the software on my Treo hasn't changed. Any ideas?
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast