1.    #1  
    I am trying to use a portable keyboard and listen to Pocket Tunes at the same time. However, because of where the headphone jack is located, I cannot fit the headphones into the small space.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?
    You can do this if you have the external battery attatched.

Im thinking of buying another one and breaking the clip and plastic around the headset hole. That way I could quickly pick up the Treo and not miss a beat. Better yet, just break the whole battery part off and make it into sort of an adapter, but Im afraid to do that.

I'd really like to just break off the part of the keyboard that gets in the way. It sort of looks possible.

Anyone up to this mod?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    Just thought Id mention that the keyboard is really too slow to use when pTunes is running. Its slow enough without pTunes running Of course, you can pause pTunes while typing.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
  4.    #4  
    Thanks very much for the response. That is a good call on the slowing down of the program.

Thanks again, and take care.