1.    #1  
    Is there any good app that will allow me to take any Web page I see that I'd like to read at a later date, and then save it on my Treo600? Nothing as complex as AvantGo - just something that lets me save Web pages to the device.

Thanks
    I tried Plucker and iSilo. Both work (but not with any web page). Now I am using Plucker because it is free.
    doesnt blazer give you this option?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    doesnt blazer give you this option?
    yes but what i want is to be surfing the web on my PC and then when there's a web page i want to save for later reading, have it sync to the treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmdime
    yes but what i want is to be surfing the web on my PC and then when there's a web page i want to save for later reading, have it sync to the treo.
    I know that this was possible with the old version of Xiino browser (it was called Cruising). I used it all the time on my 270 - Cruise sites on your PC and tag the URL for Hotsync and hey presto - the page appeared in the Treo.

The new version of Xiino has a Cruise mode but I don't think it's for the PC. I think you can only Cruise on the Treo
    www.gsmworld.com
  6.    #6  
    yeah - i really want something that works from the desktop - i.e. i see a good web page i want to read and then want to save it to the treo.
    Plucker is great if there are regular pages you like to download - but sounds like it's a little complex for your needs.

Handstory has quite a nice interface for quickly grabbing a page you're looking at. It also provides a nice memo replacement that integrates memos,docs and web pages.

http://www.namo.com/products/handstory/
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
  8.    #8  
    THANKS - Handstory may be just what i'm looking for. Free too!!!