1.    #1  
    I use SMS to trigger treohelper to launch snapper mail whenever I get a message, instead of timed polling. This has been working rather well. One strange thing, though. If I am in the mail application when I put the treo to sleep, if an email comes in, the Treo wakes up and does a sync. It then changes the screen to the home applications mode, where it lists all my applications and goes back to sleep. Whenever I turn on the treo and see that it is in the applications window, I know that I have email waiting. Has anyone else seen this? If I'm in the phone mode, it retrieves mail and stays on that screen. I can live with this, but it's confusing.
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Yes, it does do this. Why, I'm not exactly sure. However, you may want to turn on email alerts from within Snappermail. This way, even if you are in a different app you will know you have a new email(s) as it will have an alert displayed when you turn the Treo on.
    I, too, can confirm this behavior. In fact, it happened just now when I got my forgotten password e-mail from treocentral so I could add this posting. Whatever it is, it appears not to be a fluke.