1.    #1  
    I have been an avid user of the call log function in the phone of my treo 600. But recently this function just decided to give up the ghost and stopped working all together. Now it is stuck on the last call it recorded, some three months ago! This means I can not even redial, which is very enoying...

Any ideas as to why this is?
    You might delete the call log database. Perhaps it is corrupt?

good luck
  3.    #3  
    how do I delete the call log database?
    Quote Originally Posted by radhanatha
    use fileZ http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilities/filez.shtml
    to locate in ram. I think it's calllog.db or something like that, then delete it.
    Quote Originally Posted by radhanatha
    use fileZ http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilities/filez.shtml
    to locate in ram. I think it's calllog.db or something like that, then delete it.

good luck
    The file name is PhoneCallDB on the Treo600
    Quote Originally Posted by effy
    The file name is PhoneCallDB on the Treo600
    So what do you do after deletion to get the call log working again?

Thanks,
    once I deleted the file I reset the Treo ( not sure why, it just felt right ). Once I started using it again and automatically started creating a new log file.
    Okay, so I had exactly this same problem. In my case, I'd gotten a new Treo 600 (new in the box, to replace an older Treo 600 that I'd dropped and was no longer working properly), and after a successful transferral of all my old files, applications, and records - noticed that the Call Log was no longer recording incoming or outgoing calls.

DO NOT ERASE THE CALL LOG DATABASE (at least as a first step!)

In my case, I discovered that my CURRENT DATE was set incorrectly (a year earlier - 2004 instead of 2005). As soon as I corrected that, the Treo 600 Call Log began working immediately and properly.

Hope this helps!