Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    I guess I didn't know how areodynamic my Treo was. I was using my Body glove ear piece when I heard my dog barking out of control. Not being able to talk any further, I took the earpiece out of my ear, put in on my desk, and sprung up to go down the stairs. To my horror, the earpiece was still connected to me via the clip on my shirt. When I got up and started to move, my treo was flung like a frisbee across the room only to be stopped short by the corner of the wall.

For a moment, I just stared at it lifeless on the floor wondering if I was going to have to dig a grave to bury it. I reached for it and to my amazement, It lived, not even a scratch (well a little paint from the wall which I scraped off). I'll tell you, I use to work in the disk drive industry as a design engineer and no way could a drive survive something like that, but none the less, the Treo lives on with no problems...

Life goes on, and life is good...

Anybody have any other horror stories with either good or bad endings...let us know

rob
    That SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. I walked away from my desk (with it still in my ear) it fell and landed on its side. Broken screen. ) ;
    Carpet: 1
    T600: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by granth
    That SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. I walked away from my desk (with it still in my ear) it fell and landed on its side. Broken screen. ) ;
    Carpet: 1
    T600: 0

it is all about the landing. you got to stick the landing.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.