Hello, I just received my ProClip holster from treocentral.com ( ordered Thursday, wow on the fast delivery ). Anyways, I just have a question about the fit. My Treo seems to rest securely within the holster, if I shake it, it doesn't fall out, but the bottom clasp seems like it should be in a different spot.

I've attached three pictures, you can see the bottom clasp looks like it should wrap a little more around the treo. The top appears to fit snugly.

I'm just wondering if this is how it is supposed to work or if I should seek a replacement?

THanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 9559
    Hello, I just received my ProClip holster from treocentral.com ( ordered Thursday, wow on the fast delivery ). Anyways, I just have a question about the fit. My Treo seems to rest securely within the holster, if I shake it, it doesn't fall out, but the bottom clasp seems like it should be in a different spot.

I've attached three pictures, you can see the bottom clasp looks like it should wrap a little more around the treo. The top appears to fit snugly.

I'm just wondering if this is how it is supposed to work or if I should seek a replacement?

THanks in advance.
    you've got the phone facing outward in the clip. the clip is only designed to have the phone face inward. flip it around and you should be fine.
    Hehe, thanks for the quick response. I'm glad it was something stupid like me not reading the directions throroughly enough.

This clip is exactly what I was looking for, highly recommned it.
    also, the clip was designed to have the top end inserted first (by easing it in, against that upper tab), and then to have the bottom end snap in. Just an FYI....