1.    #1  
    I have seen the future and she looks nice.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    What do you mean? I just received my Treo600 and installed Total Office. It is so-so, SmartList crashes a lot. The wireless option for inbox would make BeyondContacts more useful but it costs a lot of money. But all the other related software out there sucks even more. Will there be a new version soon?
  3.    #3  
    doc 2 go 7 is in beta.
    Felipe
    so....how to get on the beta? I'm a long time DataViz customer/follower/lover. Tell me tell me.....(i'm headed over to their site, now, but that might not hold the clues....)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by nrosser
    so....how to get on the beta? I'm a long time DataViz customer/follower/lover. Tell me tell me.....(i'm headed over to their site, now, but that might not hold the clues....)
    i was invited by email last week.

I had asked to be a tester back when I was using the 270. this is my second beta for them.
    Felipe
    Hei Felipe,

I suspect you are not allowed to talk about it but what improvements are there in SmartList? Is it possible to draw in the image field?

Have fun with the beta!
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    I have seen the future and she looks nice.

Cool! Felipe, could you give us a hint on any possible upgrades! For example, what about native pdf support with out the need of a desktop conduit! That's one of the biggest remaining shortcomings found on palmos devices imo... Tx...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Id be happy to just have the Alt key work correctly, native txt file support, and virtual wide screen.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Cool! Felipe, could you give us a hint on any possible upgrades! For example, what about native pdf support with out the need of a desktop conduit! That's one of the biggest remaining shortcomings found on palmos devices imo... Tx...

Except for clies who can do this out of box and this looks like it will remain the case.
    Felipe