files.

Datebook, Datebk5, Agendus Appointment Alarms
    ----------------------------------------------

- In order for the individual appointments to work you
    will need to assign a default alarm for the application in
    the Alarms screen.

Treo600
    -------

- Now supports the earpiece button. when you answer the call.
    lightwav will stop the sound and video

- Added keyboard short cuts for the main tabs. Press the
    first character in the tab name.

- Added two new events in the Treo screen.

Disconnect - disconnect sound when you or the caller disconnects
    MegaSound - Set a very loud sound. this will override default and individual/group ringtones. this is used for places that are loud and you need to hear the phone ring. Just assign a sound that plays very loud.

- Modified the gifAnim to center gif animation for video callerID.

- Added new options in the Video Prefernces to center the gif animation

- Fixed the bug for Contacts ringtones. Before if you set a callerID or videoID and dont have a sound assigned to the caller lightwav would play the default sound and not the group sonund if the group ringtone is assigned.
    u r fast to post it
    anyone else get this update yet?
    yep.
    This is great news! I'll check it out...
    --
    TreoBill Abides
    I have the new version. Its nice that it plays WMA and ASF files.
    Does anyone else notice that your MMS and SMS's no longer play custom alerts? I've been emailing Toysoft back and forth and just wanted to confirm on the comminuty. When I install 2.3 (clean or other methods) it just does not play. When I revert back to 2.2 its fine. Anyone else seeing this? I have a Treo 600 with the latest firmware.
    No problems here. My SMS plays the alert I select, although the MMS refuses to play anything but the the stupid chime.
    I have the new 2.3 and when I have the disconnect sound turned on, my 600 resets every time! Obviously turning it off solved the reset issue. And who really needs a hang up ringtone anyway?......ME ME ME
    I haven't had any problems with my hang up ringtone. I'm using the goodbye.wav file that plays when signing off AOL. It's pretty slick. One of the problems that I do get is that once in a while my SMS doesn't play the correct sound file. It's suppose to play the AOL IM chime, but instead it'll play a random contacts ringtone, such as "Richard's calling." Kinda weird, but it's no biggie for me. I just wished this new version supported the new version of SnapperMail.
    ive gotten the lightwav 2.3 update, but im going to stick to pockettunes 2.34, as the 3.0 version wont take my serial number from palmone...
    When did u guys get the update?I havent receive it yet
    The update was available on 6/20. If you're a registered user, you should've gotten an email by Toysoft Support regarding the new 2.3 version. The email provides a link, user ID, and password to download it.
    I checked on the Always use PocketTunes in the general preferences. Everytime an event that has a WAV file assigned to it occurs, my Treo resets. But when I uncheck it, it works fine... However, I cannot view my MP3 in its sounds list...

And also I tried converting the MP3 using the WAV converter that comes with the Lightwav.. It always propmt that conversion was succesful but i cant seem to see the file inthe directory I specified.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecla
    I checked on the Always use PocketTunes in the general preferences.
    I don't seem to have that option in preferences. Could someone direct me to what's wrong with me, or my machine, or my lightwave???
    Quote Originally Posted by ecla
    I checked on the Always use PocketTunes in the general preferences. Everytime an event that has a WAV file assigned to it occurs, my Treo resets. But when I uncheck it, it works fine... However, I cannot view my MP3 in its sounds list...

And also I tried converting the MP3 using the WAV converter that comes with the Lightwav.. It always propmt that conversion was succesful but i cant seem to see the file inthe directory I specified.
    when you convert a file from the card it saves in ram. if you use ptunes with lwav then the converted file can only be used with ptunes. if you uncheck use ptunes in the general prefs then lwav will not use ptunes and thus the converted file is not usable. you will then have to reconvert the file for lwav use.

as for the reset are you gif callerid for the default callerID? do you know if the reset happens for callerID or no callerID?
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    I don't seem to have that option in preferences. Could someone direct me to what's wrong with me, or my machine, or my lightwave???
    you have to install pocketTunes v2.1 and higher in ram.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    I still havent receive my update i really wanna have the update
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Y2k.4^
    I still havent receive my update i really wanna have the update
    update notification was sent 2 weeks ago. send email to support@toysoft.ca for the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    when you convert a file from the card it saves in ram. if you use ptunes with lwav then the converted file can only be used with ptunes. if you uncheck use ptunes in the general prefs then lwav will not use ptunes and thus the converted file is not usable. you will then have to reconvert the file for lwav use.

as for the reset are you gif callerid for the default callerID? do you know if the reset happens for callerID or no callerID?
    I didnt convert any file... All my wav files are played on the SD card. After I assigned a specific wav file in, for example, SMS... It works fine if I unchecked the "Always Use Pockettunes" option. But when I checked that option it doesnt work and resets my treo