1.    #1  
    I have only 9M of ram left and I need to transfer a kinoma movie file which is bigger than 10M to the SD card. Normally, I would hotsync it to ram and then use Launcher X to transfer it to SD card. What if my file is bigger than my availbale ram? Which software can I use to hotsync it directly to SD card?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky3333
    I have only 9M of ram left and I need to transfer a kinoma movie file which is bigger than 10M to the SD card. Normally, I would hotsync it to ram and then use Launcher X to transfer it to SD card. What if my file is bigger than my availbale ram? Which software can I use to hotsync it directly to SD card?
    Try PilotInstall. Is a free neat application that will let you select installing directly to the card. Best of all, it will only perform the file transfer without having to do a full HotSync. I've been using it for a long time. Works great.

Just my 2 cents...
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    I have the following file: C:\Program Files\Palm\QuickInstall.exe
    that allows choice between SD card and Palm memory. I don't recall installing any third party products for Palm, so this might have come with the basic Palm Desktop install.
  4.    #4  
    Great software!! Thanks a lot!
    or you can just get a cheap sd card reader
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    The cheap card reader is a handy item to have. I take lots of photos with my digital camera and move them off to other lands very nicely. Also with a cheap card reader, loading those HUGH files is much quicker than doing it via the Palm route. I have not had any problems at all moving files on to or off the SD card. As for the other suggestions, I also use Pilot Install and the latest release does an excellent job. The Palm Quick Installer does an ok job also. Ben