1.    #1  
    I just jumped out of my Seadoo Speedster and waded (Treo in hand) to a small island / sandbar. Didn't really consider the risk until i was pretty far from the boat, but it got me thinking - are there any waterproof cases available for the 600? What are others doing, or are they just smart and they leave their Treos ashore?

Dunc
    Check out OtterBox: http://www.otterbox.com

They should have something that will work.

Check out their bargain bin; they have some really cheap functional protection
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunc
    I just jumped out of my Seadoo Speedster and waded (Treo in hand) to a small island / sandbar. Didn't really consider the risk until i was pretty far from the boat, but it got me thinking - are there any waterproof cases available for the 600? What are others doing, or are they just smart and they leave their Treos ashore?

Dunc
    I seem to remember Mol at mytreo.net making mention of putting a condom on it to waterproof it...you might jingle his chain and see if he was successful
    I've used an Otterbox for my PDA's for years. They're perfect if you need a completely waterproof and crushproof solution case.

My PDA's (in my Otterbox) have been in rain forest jungles, Caribbean seas, and in my bag under my feet at football games. No worries.

Otterboxes rock. By the way, I noticed a large Otterbox in the movie, The Day After Tomorrow.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    I've never used one myself but did check out the Dry Pak booth at CES last year.

ERic