1.    #1  
    Hi gang,
    Bizarre but troublesome problem with my treo. If the screen is off, I get no ring when someone calls. Just goes straight to voicemail, and I get no notication that there's a voicemail. If I happen to have the screen turned on and someone calls, it rings no problem. Ideas? Thanks.
    Hi,

I seem to have the same problem at one of our customers. Out of 28 Treo's 3 are having this problem.

If it is related to third partie softwareit must be the push functionality of OneBridge. Any chanche you are using the same software?

Herman
    Simple solution, do a hard reset. A friend of mine had the same problem and I fixed it for him by doing a hard reset. Ofcourse I tried several things before the hard reset. Strangely enough since it got fixed by a hard reset one woulrd think the problem was software related but after the hard reset I reinstalled everything from the SD Card backup via backupbuddy and the phone still worked fine.

By the way it has been over two weeks since I fixed my friend's phone and it is still doing fine.
    Hi,

I already performed a normal soft reset. this wworked fine too.

But i'm not confident that either this soft reset or a hard reset + reinstall will make sure that this problem does not happen again in the future.

But we'll wait and see.

Herman