Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    pm me. i'll send it to you.
    I recall that P1's website asked me if I had a Tungsten. When I clicked no, it told me I couldn't have JVM for free. I then clicked Back and re-answered the question yes and it started downloading! I guess they changed it recently.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    The following from the WebViewer users guide should give some cut/paste-insight: http://www.reqwireless.com/wv-3.5/pa...html#copypaste
    Thanks very much!!!! But why not have the typical "Edit/cut/copy/paste" drop down menu?

Thanks again!!!
    The IBM JVM seems to do it the way we document it, not the usual edit/cut/copy/paste method. As WebViewer is a Java app, we need to rely on the JVM for this cut/paste process.
    So is the registered version of Web pro able to get you "cookie"d like the monster?
    "I have to return some videotapes."
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoDaddeo6
    So is the registered version of Web pro able to get you "cookie"d like the monster?
    lol...it's hit and miss with me...mostly miss...by the way...I LOVE your avatar...great movie!!!!
    RJ we're gonna need for you to come in on Saturday, yea ummmkay. It's just that with the new software & all the problems we're having with it, we're sort of understaffed. Oh and I'm also going to need for you to come in on Sunnnnnday too,yeaah ummmkay. thannnks RJ
    Last edited by TreoDaddeo6; 07/28/2004 at 12:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoDaddeo6
    RJ we're gonna need for you to come in on Saturday, yea ummmkay. It's just that with the new software & all the problems we're having with it, we're sort of understaffed. Oh and I'm also going to need for you to come in on Sunday too,yeaah ummmkay. thannnks RJ
    Do you realize how hard I am laughing right now? What you wrote is making me think of all the funny scenes of the movie!!!

The sad thing is most people have never even heard of this movie and don't realize what they are missing!!!!

ummmmmmm, yeaaaaaaaaaaah
    I just downloaded Xiino and it makes going to "real" web pages like cnn.com much better (i.e. faster) than Blazer. The graphics look pretty bad compaired to Blazer. Also, I can look at threads in google groups with Xiino. With Blazer, google groups threads were very poorly rendered.

I plan to keep Blazer for looking at graphics pages such as my comics and radar pictures, and Xiino for it faster rendering of web pages where I am mainly looking for text based information.

I am still looking for a browser that I can tell it where to download a file. It looks like Treo browsers are limited to letting you open the file with a registered application, but will not let me control downloading it to my SD card.

ddeger
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123