1.    #1  
    Taking ispiration from you guys, expecially from Treo Knight's avatar, I decided to change aspect of my treo. Here is the result. I had a broken cover flip, and I decided to take it off! It seems to be quiete solid beside the mod.

Let me know what do you think.

Good modding to all.

J.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by treo360; 06/20/2004 at 09:59 AM.
    Do you have any rear and side photos?

I'm thinking of doing somthing similar with my 270. I'm on the lookout for a replacement piezo transducer...using a different form factor to reduce the bulk.
  3.    #3  
    Here are some other photos of my modifications. All the parts I used are from the original Treo, no external material used. Should be interesting to modify it with a new custom design made for the porpouse, but It would be quiet challenging.

John
    Attached Images Attached Images
    i bet its a pain to turn on unless you use one of the hard buttons to go directly to the phone app then use the home key
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Thanks for the extra pics.
    Hey,
    Here is an Idea... We look for a replacement case but no one is selling them. What if a dummy model is bought and that case is used???
    http://www.dummyphones.com/TREO_dummies.htm
    Are these even weaker plastic? or this is a viable solution?

Thanks,
    Timmmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I bought one of the Treo 300 "display" phones on Ebay, the only parts that you can use on the real deal are the keypad and bottons and escheon on top. Housing plastics and flip are poor quality and missing features that the real housings have.
    My recommendation is to stay away from T300 display phones.

GG
    tryed this with a treo 600 as well but the display case was different
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR