1.    #1  
    For those of you using Yahoo! Plus or Yahoo! Mail Plus, you can send e-mail using Yahoo's website and have it appear like it is coming from another one of your e-mail addresses. (You can change the "From" address.) I wanted to know, if I subscribed to Yahoo! Mail Plus, if I could select a "From" address from accessing my Mail from the Yahoo! WAP site (wap.oa.yahoo.com).

Thanks in advance!
    -M-
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.
    I'm a Yahoo! Mail Plus user (loving the recent FREE upgrade to 2GB of disk space!!) and you cannot choose the from address using the wap interface.

I just wish they gave IMAP access
    I'm a Mail Plus member and the only way around this is to use the Mail application using POP access. Essentially, you can create multiple accounts with whatever email address will be the "from" address and then send emails from whichever account in the Mail application you have setup. I believe the device allows for 5 accounts to be setup at once. This is not the easiest way as it causes all incoming messages to be download multiple times, but it is the only way I have found so far.

Hope this helps...and I am also enjoying the 2GB!!
    Cingular Blue
    Treo 650 (now unlocked)
    Firmware: 1.05
    Current Software: Treo650-1.04-CNB
    I use SnapperMail to send using the different names using Yahoo's SMTP server.

Also, with the built-in Mail application, you don't need to fetch all accounts. You can use the different accounts only for sending and use one for receiving.
    I'm also a Yahoo Plus member. I joined about two months ago for two reasons.

1. to get POP access so that I can use the Mail application on the Treo (which is soooo much, much better than browser to the wap page).

2. (Not Treo related.) To get more than the 6 MBs of storage. Thus while, I'm happy to have 2 GBs, I would have been fine with the 100 MBs. I'm feel that there should be a super cheap option that just allows you just get the POP access... *steps off soapbox*
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacfarland
    I'm also a Yahoo Plus member. I joined about two months ago for two reasons.

1. to get POP access so that I can use the Mail application on the Treo (which is soooo much, much better than browser to the wap page).

2. (Not Treo related.) To get more than the 6 MBs of storage. Thus while, I'm happy to have 2 GBs, I would have been fine with the 100 MBs. I'm feel that there should be a super cheap option that just allows you just get the POP access... *steps off soapbox*
    I too have the 2GB storage but I have recently had problems accessing my Yahoo webmail from my phone, how do you set it up so that I can view my Yahoo (and Hotmail) webmail using POP3?