1.    #1  
    On my old m515 I had installed and used MSMount (a software that delude the S.O. to have more sistem memory by external SD). On my new treo this software generate sistem crash. Ther is an dedication version of MSMount for treo?
    Thanks in advance.
    Francesco from Italy - Sicily
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    MS mount for OS5 is in beta, now latest version is B4, and from B3 now on, it support Treo 600!
    I've used it for 2 weeks, works fine on my Treo 600, excellent software.

u can download it at the author's homepage.
    http://www.geocities.com/nagamatu/MSMount5/index-e.htm
  3.    #3  
    Great nomad

I hope in the final version...
    Francesco from Italy - Sicily
    I have been using it for a few days and it works great on treo 600. There are many apps that refuse to work from SD card but this makes them work. Nice work!
    Quote Originally Posted by nomad2000
    MS mount for OS5 is in beta, now latest version is B4, and from B3 now on, it support Treo 600!

COOL!!! Thanks for pointing that out!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I tried to extract the zip, but it is empty. Anyone else experience this?
    Do I need MSMount if I have zLauncher and use it for moving apps and launching them from the SD Card? Does it give me anything more?
    Nothing but faster...
    Is it faster? Does it not still have to copy the file(s) into ram before executing them? Are they all in one great big directory like /PALM/Launcher? I assume that it has to be better than /PALM/Launcher by allowing non .prc support files to reside on the SD card but still run..

One of the things that I like about the zLauncher way of handling them is for the applications I don't use as much, I don't create shortcuts for them and I just have a tab that I can navigate through the folders to find an app if I want to run it..
    Quote Originally Posted by nomad2000

B6 crashes my Treo when I try to launch FileZ. I'll try B7.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Anyone else have any experiences with this? (good or bad?) It seems like this is the only Card app that will allow databases to be put on the card as well.
    I have worked with PC and Windows since 3.0 and am pretty good at servers, networks, wireless, systems both domestic and internationally, BUT, for the life of me I can not get MS Mount to even show up on my Treo 600?? I extracted the zip file into the "add-on" folder on my PC. Sync'ed up the Treo, but nothing. No ICON for MS Mount; nothing under preferences, nothing?? Where the heck is it and how you you get it to show up??

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fsmith1
    I have worked with PC and Windows since 3.0 and am pretty good at servers, networks, wireless, systems both domestic and internationally, BUT, for the life of me I can not get MS Mount to even show up on my Treo 600?? I extracted the zip file into the "add-on" folder on my PC. Sync'ed up the Treo, but nothing. No ICON for MS Mount; nothing under preferences, nothing?? Where the heck is it and how you you get it to show up??

Thanks
    It shows up in my Preferences. But I downloaded direct to my Treo and installed using HandZipper. Doesn't matter, it still does not work right.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by fsmith1

Thanks
    Not sure if this will be helpful or not... I think there's an accompanying file, something like MSDW.prc that needs to be installed with MSMount to get it to work properly. If all parts are installed, it should show up in the prefs screen... I just checked an on my 650 I have just MSMount.prc installed and it appears in prefs (forgot to bring MSDW.prc over from the 600). When I select it, it says I need to install MSDW.prc to get it to work properly. Not sure why you can't see it in prefs if you have the MSMount app installed?
    been using it on my 650 for a few days now and seems pretty stable (at least as stable as it was on my 600) ........
    Are there any advantages to using this over PowerRun?
    <bump>

Can anyone here post the latest beta please? I just went to the link and it's no longer up for some reason. Thanks...

Edit:

The site is back up! Tx!
    Last edited by Gaurav; 12/06/2004 at 06:20 PM.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions