Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by ufo8mycat
    errr yes same problem as above for me too, can anyone help out???

Thanks
    Extract the entire contents of the zip file to a directory of your choice (best to create a new one to test it). Then run the Palm Webcam PC.exe file (assuming you already have installed the .prc).

Good luck!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    note that I only have 1 PC file to download - Palm webcam .exe (there was no Palm webcam .prc in the zip folder)

is that right?

the palm version loaded onto the treo fine...
    Quote Originally Posted by ufo8mycat
    note that I only have 1 PC file to download - Palm webcam .exe (there was no Palm webcam .prc in the zip folder)

is that right?

the palm version loaded onto the treo fine...
    I believe so
    When I wrote my previous post I had just downloaded the zip and the zip file contains more than that just the .exe and .prc. Perhaps try downloading it again?

http://www.clievideo.com/downloads/p.../download.html

yeah I am sure there should be another PC file...

i'll try and download again tonight when i get home from that link you posted

if all else fails, perhaps you could email to me ...(??)
    sure thing.

okay i tried 4 more times and the PC software doesn't come in the download

can anyone email it to me ?

Tx
    on its way

Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    Anyone know if a Bluetooth-enabled version of this program is in the works? I'd love to walk around with a wireless web cam.
    what's the treo 650 support outlook? i tried to run "palm webcam pc.exe" and it was looking for a "usbport.dll" file in the palmone directory. I guess that's not a standard in the install w/the 650. if i put that file in the palm one directory, it shouldn't mess things up w/the treo right? btw, if anyone can send me a copy of that file. i'll try it out, i guess.
    And there's a video recording program called MovieRec, its free even
    Quote Originally Posted by rawksteadi
    what's the treo 650 support outlook? i tried to run "palm webcam pc.exe" and it was looking for a "usbport.dll" file in the palmone directory. I guess that's not a standard in the install w/the 650. if i put that file in the palm one directory, it shouldn't mess things up w/the treo right? btw, if anyone can send me a copy of that file. i'll try it out, i guess.
    It doesn't work. The software checks the model and displays an error.
    excellent program
    And doesn't look like the developer has upated in quite a while. Emails went unanswered.

Webcam worked well on my Zire 71. Would like to get support for the Treo 650.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
    Does anyone know if there is software that can make the TREO 650 a Webcam? I tried the Palm Webcam 1.0 above but it doesn't work. Emailed Clievideo .. but no response.

thanks
    This is a dead project

Al
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345